Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"You smell like bacon"

Christopher is making me do this.
If it were my choice, I would be kickin' it old school on xanga. You're not that
lucky, though. You have to read this. By "you" I mean "Christopher." Chris,
you're probably the only person who's going to read this.

In any case:
Today I went back to college, and it smells like dead people. I'm not kidding.
And to top it off, Christopher's jacket smells like bacon. I'm walking around
with butt-chin bacon boy. Check out that alliteration.
We're getting married in 192 days.
I cannot believe how lucky I am. I love him so much.
I'm only saying this because he's sitting right next to me.
I'm actually plotting to kill him on our honeymoon, and then I'm going to
steal his dog with the floppy ears.
I'm hyper.
Oh, snap.
Ugh, and I start work today.

Chris, I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Don't steal my floppy eared dog!
    I love her...
    and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Chris, I'm taking her.
    She doesn't stand a chance.
    She's old, anyways.

    ReplyDelete