Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here's my heart.

Yeah, I'm getting married in 9 days. Gosh! I'm so excited, too. There's still so much to do. I wonder if I'll even get everything done. I haven't finished picking out the bridesmaid's gifts, or picked out jewelry. I haven't even gotten Christopher's present. I have not a freaking clue what to get him. What to you get somebody the day you marry them that they are supposed to treasure forever? I thought marriage was the gift--or the honeymoon. ;) We've got eachother, isn't that enough? I seriously just don't know. A picture frame would be too ridiculous, because EVERYBODY and their mom is going to get us picture frames. It's what happens. Man, a week and two days away from being Mrs. Ashlee Dunn. That's completely nuts/awesome. We're not going to the Temple until next year, but I will hopefully get endowed in October.

Life has gotten better.
Prayer works.
And Sunday ALWAYS comes.
Christopher and I got our apartment about a week and a half ago, and we love, love, love it. It's a two bed/two bath in Plano & it's only $675 a month! Plus, it's way adorable. Chris got a really good job as a nightshift manager at Racetrac. I really miss him, but it's worth it. Blah, I'm so nervous about next Friday.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment